Friday, May 18, 2012

Keeps Me on My Toes

Over at scrap book graphics Tangie Baxter 2012 Caravan the word for the wordology section was gallivant. The following page is from a 1980 board game that I scanned, with some game cards and flippery clown and hand. Sometime it just take a word to trigger the creative thought. Marination time on this was very short. I had a FLOOD of ideas having just scanned the game this week before reading Tangie's itinerary! Serpendipity? The layout it's self was not too difficult. Scan, resize, place. The title font is from dafont: Roady Roadrunner, A little warping and a paint bucket and voila. Signage is dafont, road sign and road warning signs.

I wondered what I would do with this board game that has been hanging around my stash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment