Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Knitting away the winter





What the what, 


I have been trying to get out of Ohio winters for lets just say my whole life (not listed in years) OK! I am in my 7th yes, 7 decade. I hate cold and like most people I NEED FRESH AIR!  So my coping mechanism has been Knitting. Yes, I did knit the shawl that is in the pic.


Most knitters are aware of Ravelry.com . My screen name is nitfix. A play on words The little BUGs that just Bug the heck out of you. That is what knitting does to me I have to knit or I go buggy. Fix because knitting, yarn, and all the assessories, podcasts, websites and such give me a fix.



My lates fix is  the knitting video podcast of Knitabuls

Diane is very personable and enjoys knitting. Check her out through the link as well as on Ravelry here name is Knitabulls ( she has bull dogs-I love the screen name.)


No comments:

Post a Comment